Study Nursing At ICAN College
Make a Difference for People in Need
The Nursing profession is about saving lives and having the skill to alleviate suffering. It is a noble profession which demands a great deal of patience.
Nursing requires the proper understanding and execution of precise instructions received from doctors and other healthcare practitioners. The profession also requires the ability to deliver precise instructions to others and to determine when additional assistance is needed.
Nurses work with patients, clients, families and communities in primary care, acute and critical care, rehabilitation and tertiary care settings. Their knowledge is broad-based; encompassing natural, human and social sciences.
ICAN lecturers are passionate about nursing and love what they teach. This program is definitely preparing me for my new career as a registered nurse
A Taste of What You Will Experience Studying at ICAN
3 years of Diploma In Nursing program will ensure graduands are exposed to fundamentals of becoming a fully capable and professional nurse equipped with practical skills in medical, surgical, orthopedics, pediatrics, through lectures, demonstrations, practical sessions, role play, case presentations and group discussions.
Three major disciplines covered in this program:
- Nursing Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences
100% EMPLOYED. Since 2008 all nursing students of ICAN College has been successfully employed
Graduates of Diploma in Nursing from ICAN College have excellent career prospects in:
- Educational and research institutions
- Health care industry as product specialists
- Dialysis centers
- Universities and colleges
- Private & public hospitals
- Private care centers
- Private clinics & nursing homes
- Medical centers
ICAN College gives you a pathway to further your studies into domestic and international universities.
The Nursing program offers opportunities for graduands to further their studies in :
- BSc Hons Professional Practice (Nursing)
- BSc Hons Professional Practice (Health Care Studies)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies
- Scholarships and Incentive programs*
- PTPTN / Ukhwah & Loans available*
- Financial assistance from selected banks*
- Financial Counselling and Advisory Services.
* Terms & Conditions Apply
- Pass SPM with five (5) credits:
- 2 credits (mandatory) in:
- Bahasa Melayu
- Mathematics (Elementary or Additional or Modern)
- 1 credit in any of the subjects below:
- General Science
- Chemistry and Pass in Biology
- Physics and Pass in Biology
- Credit in any other two (2) subjects
- 2 credits (mandatory) in:
- Pass in English
- Must be in good physical condition
ICAN College welcomes International Student applications from various countries given that their qualifications are equivalent to the Malaysian standard of qualifications.
Whether you’re applying for the first time or you’re a transfer student taking the next step in your journey, we’re here for you every step of the way. Apply online to begin the next phase of your education!