Study Physiotherapy At ICAN College
Make a difference for people in need
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession which helps people affected by injury, illness or disability with movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
Physiotherapy helps to promote, maintain and restore the physical, psychological and social well-being of an individual.
ICAN provided an avenue that has given me knowledge & skills that shape me into an excellent physiotherapist
A taste of what you will experience studying at ICAN
3 years in Diploma in Physiotherapy program will provide graduands with fundamental theoretical knowledge and clinical experience acquired by interacting with patients, caregivers and various health-care professionals.
Subjects covered are human anatomy studies and application of the science of movement. Graduands will master the art of communication and human psychology to treat patients effectively.
Graduates of Diploma in Physiotherapy from ICAN will have excellent career prospects in:
- Government and private hospitals
- Physiotherapy consultancies
- Private physiotherapy clinics and nursing homes
- Sports clinics
- Sports centers and bodies
- Exercise prescription specialist
- Sports physiotherapist
- Fitness consultant
- Tutors at private higher educational
- Product specialist in health care industry
- Health promotion consultant
A Diploma in Physiotherapy from ICAN College gives you a pathway to further your studies into domestic and international universities.
The Physiotherapy program offers opportunities for graduands to further their studies in:
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor in Sports Science
- Bachelor in Sport Management
- Bachelor of Occupational Safety and Health
- B.Sc. in Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc. in Speech Therapy
- Master of Chiropractic (M Chiro)
- Scholarships and Incentive programs*
- PTPTN / Ukhwah & Loans available*
- Financial assistance from selected banks*
- Financial Counselling and Advisory Services.*
* Terms & Conditions Apply
- SPM or equivalent with 5 credits in the following subjects:
- 3 credits (mandatory) in:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Mathematics and
- 1 credit in any science subject:
- General Science
- Applied Science and
- 1 credit in any subject OR
- 3 credits (mandatory) in:
- GCE/O Level or equivalent with 5 Grade C in the following subjects:
- 1 science subject (Biology/Physics/Chemistry/General Science/Applied Science) and
- Any other 2 subjects OR
- Certificate related to Health Sciences with minimum CGPA 2.75
ICAN College welcomes International Student applications from various countries given that their qualifications are equivalent to the Malaysian standard of qualifications.
Whether you’re applying for the first time or you’re a transfer student taking the next step in your journey, we’re here for you every step of the way. Apply online to begin the next phase of your education!